Email Marketing Tool

Zibber
Membro

Email suspended

resolver

Can someone please confirm - (a human please, not an auto-reply from a bot like all  the other suspended account post replies on this forum... ) 

To save you sending me it again - I know it already.. it goes like this;

We take marketing email and deliverability very seriously. To help users get marketing emails to the primary inbox, we have automated deliverability protection systems designed to help maintain a healthy network reputation and high rates of email deliverability for users.  When acceptable thresholds are exceeded, email suspension can occur.   etc etc etc... 

If you get it wrong once - the first time, does that mean email marketing is never going to work for me again on a free trial account?

I'm a week into the Hubspot trial - sent a bi-monthly email campaign to the same database that I've been sending to for years via trusty Mailchimp and because it had old data in it (that was never going to deliver anyway) it's shut down - gone burger.

Is there no resolution to this - no support? Is there where Hubspot kiss potential new paying customers goodbye..?

The chat personnel took 10 minutes to tell me they won't help

The rep that hounds me daily about showing me new stuff on Hubspot has gone silent all of a sudden - after I asked her how to fix..

Please help me here... I want to know why I'm all of sudden worthless to Hubspot before they even know me or the size of my business??

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Email suspended

resolver

This is the case with free accounts and it's definitely not the same rules as the paid side of the business.  But unfortunately this is primarily a user to user forum and the answer that is typically shared is that once you have a free account that is banned, the account cannot be opened back up again and if you wanted to switch to a paid account which doesn't have the same restrictions that you would need to have a new portal setup.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-email-suspended

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Ben_M
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Email suspended

resolver

This is the case with free accounts and it's definitely not the same rules as the paid side of the business.  But unfortunately this is primarily a user to user forum and the answer that is typically shared is that once you have a free account that is banned, the account cannot be opened back up again and if you wanted to switch to a paid account which doesn't have the same restrictions that you would need to have a new portal setup.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-is-my-email-suspended