Email Marketing Tool

Rodica

Email sending locked

SOLVE

Dear All, please be so kind and let me know how can I get back the facility of sending emails to a group of clients due to the fact that my account has been locked, because I have sent a message to clients for which I took their email addresses from an old list and a big number of emails were bounced. It was my bad, I didn't check all the emails to see if they are still valid. Thank you for your reply!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Email sending locked

SOLVE

Is this a free account or paid?  If this is a free account, I believe once they are locked that's the end of it.  Unfortunately, as this is primarily a user-to-user forum your best bet is to contact support: https://www.hubspot.com/company/contact

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Rodica

Email sending locked

SOLVE

Thank you for your reply.

Please can you be more precise about whom I can contact related to my issue, following that link?

I have talked to someone on chat today and she adviced me to talk about it on the HubSpot Community, but she wasn't so optimistic about opening that facility once it is locked. Now, reading your message, I understand that it's almost impossible. I understand the concern about sending too many emails that were bounced, but it was my mistake. It is seen in my account that it was a message sent in occasion with Easter. I have considered that list updated, but unfortunately it wasn't, so, a lot of emails were bounced. If it will be a payment account, there is a posibility to open that facility again for our account? Thank you.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

Email sending locked

SOLVE

I would give them a call or send in a ticket via your account.  They are the only ones who can help with this.

0 Upvotes
Rodica

Email sending locked

SOLVE

That's great! Thank you so much for your help. I am waiting for a repy from them.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Email sending locked

SOLVE

Is this a free account or paid?  If this is a free account, I believe once they are locked that's the end of it.  Unfortunately, as this is primarily a user-to-user forum your best bet is to contact support: https://www.hubspot.com/company/contact

0 Upvotes