Email Marketing Tool

SilvanaPSI
Participant

Email marketing report CSV download

Résolue

Hello

I'd like to extract a report of all emails that were sent out in a specific period time, with detailed information (# of sends, opens, CTR, etc)
How can I do this?

This was a key report we used to use on Pardot to report back on our activities.

Thanks

Silvana 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Mike_Donnelly
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang

Résolue

@SilvanaPSI Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to pull this down into a CSV.  You can do it on a campaign by campaign basis and look at each recipient, but I don't think this gets you what you're looking for.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

8 Réponses
MartyLisle
Participant

Résolue

Hi there, not sure if you ever solved this, but if you go to Marketing>Emails>Export Emails, you can export a CSV of all your campaigns over a given time frame.

MartyLisle_0-1608544711347.png

0 Votes
Jade_D
Membre

Résolue

It would be great for Hubspot to be able to implement this. Currently, we can export CSV files from lists and contacts, but not email marketing. 

We are a lead-gen business and those who fill out a form and are sent an initial 'thank-you' are leads. Therefore being able to export this data into CSV to include open rate, click rate etc would help immensely with our reporting.  

0 Votes
Mike_Donnelly

Résolue

Hi @Jade_D - You can definitely do this on a single email.  So for example, if someone fills out a form and is sent a thank you email, you can pull down a list of all the recipients and also include whether they opened / clicked in the thank you email.

0 Votes
Jade_D
Membre

Résolue

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for your reply. I understand you can on a single email, however we have a campaign set up with multiple 'thank-you' emails for each brand and affiliate (probably about 20). I don't think it's possible to pull this data as a CSV file.

0 Votes
Mike_Donnelly

Résolue

Hi @Jade_D - Unfortunately, you are correct.  You'd have to do a lot of spreadsheet mangling to get you there.  Wish I could be more helpful.

0 Votes
Mike_Donnelly

Résolue

@SilvanaPSI have you looked at the "Analyze" link on the email page?  Click on "Marketing" in the menu bar --> click "Email" and then --> click "Analyze" which is right next to "Manage" at the top of the screen.  You can then sort by different time frames by using the "Custom" date range.  Let me know if that doesn't solve your issue.

Mike

mike@theseventhsense.com 

0 Votes
SilvanaPSI
Participant

Résolue

Thanks for this Mike.
Is it possible to extract this information into an excel file?

Silvana 

0 Votes
Mike_Donnelly
Solution

Résolue

@SilvanaPSI Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to pull this down into a CSV.  You can do it on a campaign by campaign basis and look at each recipient, but I don't think this gets you what you're looking for.