Email Marketing Tool

JeroenPuper
Participant

Email looks different in Outlook than in editor or web version.

SOLVE

So I am writing emails and designing them in the Hubspot editor. When I send myself a test email and open it, using Outlook on my desktop or Gmail on my phone, I lose like half the styling! Logo does not center, spacers are gone, making images and text overlap eachother. Its a mess. 

You guys have any experience with that and/or know how to fix this or control this?

Would love to hear you guys' ideas.

thanks in advance

1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @JeroenPuper 

Usually, Outlook renders the CSS and styling of emails in different ways so it can be tricky to get your emails to look the same across outlook clients. This would be out of our control as its because of how Outlook reads and processes the code. However, we do have some tips to try to prevent these changes.

Please check this out - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-do-emails-look-different-in-outlook

I hope this helps

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @JeroenPuper 

Usually, Outlook renders the CSS and styling of emails in different ways so it can be tricky to get your emails to look the same across outlook clients. This would be out of our control as its because of how Outlook reads and processes the code. However, we do have some tips to try to prevent these changes.

Please check this out - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/why-do-emails-look-different-in-outlook

I hope this helps

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes