Email Marketing Tool

danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Email internal name versus subject line

Has anyone else noticed a change recently in regards to an email's internal name now being auto-generated by the subject line, even when an internal name exaists? 

I've never used the subject line as the internal name, and have never had this issue. Only if there's no internal name already there would the subject line auto-populate the name. 

If anyone knows of a way to revert to not populating the internal name with the subject line, that would be amazing. Not a great feature, for sure. 

Cheers! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
swolfeva
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite

Hi Dan!

This is only happening to me if the new email doesn't  have an internal name already. I tried to replicate your experience but couldn't. You might consider chatting HS support on this one. 🤔 Let me know what you find!

Best, 

Sara

HubSpot Community Signatures.jpg

0 Me gusta
danmoyle

Thanks @swolfeva. That's long been my experience, too. But I've had 2 emails in the last couple months do this for me even when there's already an internal name. Perhaps it's a bug. I tried to replicate it this morning is a screen reocrding, but like taking your vehicle to a mechanic it simply didn't perform LOL.

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep looking for it to happen again and hit up Support. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Me gusta