Email Marketing Tool

VictoriaK
Membro

Email integration - Unable to connect to O365 inbox - error: Interaction_required

Good afternoon,

I have an Office 365 and I am trying to connect an inbox from settings > email integration, I select O365 and it gives me this message "Please reconnect your email account"

Interaction_Required. Please, I need help.  Thank you.

hubspot-error.JPG

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Email integration - Unable to connect to O365 inbox - error: Interaction_required

Hey @VictoriaK 

Are you still having this issue? I can see on the backend that your inbox is correctly connected. 

If you still having this issue, I would recommend connecting your inbox to HubSpot using the IMAP option. In order to connect using IMAP, you must meet the technical requirements outlined here. I did also want to share this documentation which goes over finding an email's IMAP information as well.

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

HugoMoss
Membro

Sharon huge thanks for your reply. i am new to hubspot and i started to learn but there are still lots of things i cannot understand. I am having similar issue, but not error Interaction_required. do you mind me asking questions? thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @HugoMoss 

Welcome to the Community and HubSpot!

Could you please share with me a screenshot of the error message you are getting?

Thank you 
Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva