Email Marketing Tool

AnthonyTenzo
Participant

Email image not optimal for mobile

SOLVE

I am trying to create some emails which are to be sent via the marketing module. However, the image I use for the template is squished on mobile when I test/preview it. How can I optimise the image for both desktop and mobile? 

image.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I would avoid using that preview feature as it's not very reliable. I would use the 'Test in different email clients' tool found in the Email editor. This tool uses the Litmus testing platform, so it's pretty accurate as to what your email will look like on various devices and in different email clients.

Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I would avoid using that preview feature as it's not very reliable. I would use the 'Test in different email clients' tool found in the Email editor. This tool uses the Litmus testing platform, so it's pretty accurate as to what your email will look like on various devices and in different email clients.

Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
AnthonyTenzo
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you. Will look into it. 

0 Upvotes