Email Marketing Tool

AnthonyTenzo
Teilnehmer/-in

Email image not optimal for mobile

lösung

I am trying to create some emails which are to be sent via the marketing module. However, the image I use for the template is squished on mobile when I test/preview it. How can I optimise the image for both desktop and mobile? 

image.png

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
shearn
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I would avoid using that preview feature as it's not very reliable. I would use the 'Test in different email clients' tool found in the Email editor. This tool uses the Litmus testing platform, so it's pretty accurate as to what your email will look like on various devices and in different email clients.

Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
shearn
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I would avoid using that preview feature as it's not very reliable. I would use the 'Test in different email clients' tool found in the Email editor. This tool uses the Litmus testing platform, so it's pretty accurate as to what your email will look like on various devices and in different email clients.

Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
AnthonyTenzo
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you. Will look into it. 

0 Upvotes