Email Marketing Tool

DSleeper
Contributor

Email had Zero opens, no Spam filters- Is this an email integration issue?

I've never sent an email and had absolutely 0% opens before, with a 98% send rate. All contacts are Marketing Contacts, but the email was sent from a different email than I usually use to email. This user has all the same priveleges as myself but I usually send from my handle. It looks like she is verified and integrated like everyone else and I received no error messages prior to sending. It was also designed to work around the receivers time zone. 

What sort of technical issues could be causing this? It's hard for me to believe not a single person opened this email.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @DSleeper ,

Hmm, I see. If it is a technical issue, we would need to check on the specific email. From my understanding, marketing email tracking is enabled by default. This can be switched off in your email settings, but I've checked and it is currently switched on. 

The tracking data is also not restricted by user access. If they can view marketing emails, they can view all of the performance data.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

bsheen
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @DSleeper,

Thanks for reaching out!

To confirm, we are discussing a marketing email, is that correct? If this is the case, this would most likely be an email deliverability issue. Our first check would be to verify the sender had their reply-to email address containing the DKIM (email sending domain) connected to the portal. I see this as successfully connected in the account. 

-see What You Need to Know About DKIM AuthenticationConnect your email sending domain - Knowledge Base

After that, we could check on our sending reputation scores and use best advice practices for email deliverability. For reference:
29 Email Deliverability Tips You Must Know in 2021
Monitor your email sending reputation with the email health tool
Email Deliverability: 5 Quick & Effective Ways to Increase It

Please feel free to DM me and we can take a look at the metrics together!

Best,

Brendan