Email Marketing Tool

Ang_C
Participante

Email from multiple senders

resolver

Hi,

Is there a way to send emails with different sender email addresses dependant on a token in the actual email?

I need to send an email to our customers so that it arrives from their actual Account Manager so the sender address and who it is from in the email copy is the same. 

Thanks

1 Solução aceita
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Email from multiple senders ?

Short A: Sure can.

Longer A: Typically, you'd just 'save your email for automation' (as usual). However, instead of setting the 'From name' and 'From address' to a specific HubSpot user, you'd set it to {{owner.fullname}} and {{owner.email}} instead. (see image)

hubspot-email-sender-is-hubspot-owner.png

That way HubSpot sends the email from whomever is listed as the HubSpot Owner for each contact -- (i.e., in this case, Customer).

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDid my post help answer your query?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Email from multiple senders ?

Short A: Sure can.

Longer A: Typically, you'd just 'save your email for automation' (as usual). However, instead of setting the 'From name' and 'From address' to a specific HubSpot user, you'd set it to {{owner.fullname}} and {{owner.email}} instead. (see image)

hubspot-email-sender-is-hubspot-owner.png

That way HubSpot sends the email from whomever is listed as the HubSpot Owner for each contact -- (i.e., in this case, Customer).

Hope that helps.

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
childsmd
Participante

resolver

This is a helpful solution and we were able to make this work. For us, the issue is that we have been using a workaround (because we couldn't find a solution) and have been using a Custom field for the sender (FROM contact) of the emails we send. 

Can we use a custom property instead of the Contact Owner field? Are there any unique coding requirements needed?

0 Avaliação positiva
Ang_C
Participante

resolver

Thanks Frank!

MFrankJohnson
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

yw @Ang_C

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva