Email Marketing Tool

Natalia1
Membro

Email campaign results: is it possible to remove certain users from the analysis?

resolver

Is it possible to remove certain users from the analysis of the email campaign (open rates, click rates and CTR)? It's an external newsletter, but of course it was sent to a few people internally as well (including me). I clicked on all links to make sure everything worked fine, but I don't want my and my team mates emails to be counted in the analysis as it doesn't give us a real representation of the results. Is there a way for the emails to still be delivered to a few selected internal members, but then their engagement with the newsletter would not be counted in? 

2 Solução aceitas
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

Email campaign results: is it possible to remove certain users from the analysis?

resolver

Hi @Natalia1 

There is no way to include internal people on the actual email send and have their behaviour exluded from the data. 

The only way to achieve something similar is to send them email tests or a clone email. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
Mike_Donnelly
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @Natalia1 - There are some workarounds you could do including what @Phil_Vallender suggested (this is your best option).  One would be to create smartlists that are associated with the campaign that your sending that shows who opened / clicked / etc., however you won't get as deep of analytics.  If you then want to visualize aspects of the campaign for reporting you could use Databox.com.  That's one of the great aspects, but also downfalls of SmartLists.  Lots of ways to accomplish what you're looking to do. 

Happy to jump in further here if you'd like.  

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
YMG
Participante

resolver

Hi Natalia - I'm also a new member and I guess this happens more when you're starting out and doing a lot of testing but it seems bonkers that Hubspot doesn't automatically filter out internal users from a reporting/analysis perspective.   I see that this was also requested back in 2017 so doesn't look like any progress since then.  

0 Avaliação positiva
Mike_Donnelly
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @Natalia1 - There are some workarounds you could do including what @Phil_Vallender suggested (this is your best option).  One would be to create smartlists that are associated with the campaign that your sending that shows who opened / clicked / etc., however you won't get as deep of analytics.  If you then want to visualize aspects of the campaign for reporting you could use Databox.com.  That's one of the great aspects, but also downfalls of SmartLists.  Lots of ways to accomplish what you're looking to do. 

Happy to jump in further here if you'd like.  

0 Avaliação positiva
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @Natalia1 

There is no way to include internal people on the actual email send and have their behaviour exluded from the data. 

The only way to achieve something similar is to send them email tests or a clone email. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Avaliação positiva