Email Marketing Tool

josh_at_MITTR
Participant

Email campaign open rates for JUST GMAIL USERS

SOLVE

Hello - 

Trying to get email campaign open/click rates just for users with @gmail.com email addresses.

Getting stats on the email campaign is easy. Isolating a list of gmail.com recipients to that campaign is easy.....

....but how to you combine the two factors above?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Trying to get email campaign open/click rates just for users with @gmail.com email addresses.?

Short A: Not built-in HubSpot functionality @josh_at_MITTR

Longer A:

That's one of those "I wonder ..." sorta things that I think will only take a few minutes to figure out, then ends up keeping me awake for hours. haha (kidding) Shouldn't really take that long to do the calcs manually.

Regarding future campaigns, you may consider sending to your @gmail.com email recipients separately. However, this will cause other issues when it comes to tracking stats on 'real' segments in your CRM. (not recommended unless your use case justifies doing so)

Hope that helps ...

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author the Perfect HubSpot Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
josh_at_MITTR
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

"Longer A:

That's one of those "I wonder ..." sorta things that I think will only take a few minutes to figure out, then ends up keeping me awake for hours. "

I see we have the same affliction!

Thanks for the input. I think I got close enough to give us the data we were looking for but, as you say, it's not a perfect match.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Trying to get email campaign open/click rates just for users with @gmail.com email addresses.?

Short A: Not built-in HubSpot functionality @josh_at_MITTR

Longer A:

That's one of those "I wonder ..." sorta things that I think will only take a few minutes to figure out, then ends up keeping me awake for hours. haha (kidding) Shouldn't really take that long to do the calcs manually.

Regarding future campaigns, you may consider sending to your @gmail.com email recipients separately. However, this will cause other issues when it comes to tracking stats on 'real' segments in your CRM. (not recommended unless your use case justifies doing so)

Hope that helps ...

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author the Perfect HubSpot Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
josh_at_MITTR
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

"Longer A:

That's one of those "I wonder ..." sorta things that I think will only take a few minutes to figure out, then ends up keeping me awake for hours. "

I see we have the same affliction!

Thanks for the input. I think I got close enough to give us the data we were looking for but, as you say, it's not a perfect match.