Email Marketing Tool

Drishtii
Contributor

Email builder plugin for Hubspot emails

SOLVE

Our team is looking at adding an email builder on top of Hubspot's email tool. We want to be able to add images, create text overlays on tops of it, drag-drop and resize buttons, etc. with ease. 

Have any of you used any email builder tools that you find to be easy-to-use with zero dev required?

Any recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DAnaGuiloff
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Drishtii,

I'm with @PamCotton, the drag & drop email editor in HubSpot is pretty easy to use, for anyone, ZERO dev skills required. AND it is already part of HubSpot.

If you are looking for a design tool to help with graphics, I absolutely recommend Canva (it is free, and this link will give you a Canva Credit to use). It is VERY easy to use and the integration is already built right into HubSpot. You can use it for free, or upgrade to teams to manage branding, etc. but either way you have the ability to do all kinds of things without needing in-depth design skills and pull it directly into HubSpot. Not just for email, but landing pages, CTAs, etc.

If it is that there are features you are looking for that you don't already see in the drag and drop editor, you can check out the idea forum and make a post with those suggestions. 

Hope all of the above help.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
AndrianV

SOLVE

You can try using the Postcards email builder; they have an official one-click integration with HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
DAnaGuiloff
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Drishtii,

I'm with @PamCotton, the drag & drop email editor in HubSpot is pretty easy to use, for anyone, ZERO dev skills required. AND it is already part of HubSpot.

If you are looking for a design tool to help with graphics, I absolutely recommend Canva (it is free, and this link will give you a Canva Credit to use). It is VERY easy to use and the integration is already built right into HubSpot. You can use it for free, or upgrade to teams to manage branding, etc. but either way you have the ability to do all kinds of things without needing in-depth design skills and pull it directly into HubSpot. Not just for email, but landing pages, CTAs, etc.

If it is that there are features you are looking for that you don't already see in the drag and drop editor, you can check out the idea forum and make a post with those suggestions. 

Hope all of the above help.

Drishtii
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you @PamCotton and @DAnaGuiloff - Appreciate your inputs here. 

I will look into the Canva integration as well. 

ndwilliams3
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Drishtii,

I would also agree with @PamCotton and @DAnaGuiloff. The DND email editor is pretty easy to use. the only challenge i've found is you either need to start with a basic default template and build completely from scratch, or use an existing email template and then convert it to DND. While it's not too difficult to convert, it is an extra step.

The other challenge is around smart content. You can't add images in rich text sections. This requires adding both an image module and rich text module and having to add smart rules to both modules independently.

Drishtii
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing here, @ndwilliams3 - Appreciate it. 

I will look into those smart rules that you mentioned. 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @Drishtii 

We currently offer an easy way to create your Marketing emails with Drag and Drop options. I will be sending over an article with more information: Create marketing emails in the drag and drop email editor.

This is an easy way to create your emails without a dev required.

I will also be tagging some of our Top Contributors here for some additional advice.

@AM8@ndwilliams3@DAnaGuiloff, would you be able to share your thoughts in @Drishtii question?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !