Email Marketing Tool

AllisonAltus
Top colaborador(a)

Email analytics for lists

resolver

Hi, I have sent one email to 5 lists (each list being a different region) how can I see the email analytics for each list - so that I can report to that region the email performance for their contacts for that particular email.  

Thank you 

Allison 

1 Solução aceita
shearn
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

I don't believe there is a way to break it down by a particular list that you've included in a single email send. The performance tab only reports on the total number of contacts the email is sent to and there are no options to drill down further. 

The only way I can think of to get individual performance reports would be to send to the regional lists separately, which isn't a viable one for you at this stage. 

You could use Smart Lists along with the List Membership and Email filters to get some metrics. It's not ideal, but it'll give you something.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
PatriciaSaonaC
Participante | Parceiro Elite
Participante | Parceiro Elite

resolver

There's currently no way to see email analytics from the email performance tab splited by list used.

Instead, you can create a smart list using the sender list plus the email activity you want to analyze. However, the process might be too time consuming if you wish to do this for every email you send.

Hope this helps,

Patricia

0 Avaliação positiva
shearn
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

I don't believe there is a way to break it down by a particular list that you've included in a single email send. The performance tab only reports on the total number of contacts the email is sent to and there are no options to drill down further. 

The only way I can think of to get individual performance reports would be to send to the regional lists separately, which isn't a viable one for you at this stage. 

You could use Smart Lists along with the List Membership and Email filters to get some metrics. It's not ideal, but it'll give you something.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Avaliação positiva