Email Templates Processing then timing out. Emails never sent.

MFarmer

Tried to send "Personal-Professional Introduction" to a list of contacts "Mark's Zero Activity".  Every time I've attempted to send the on-screen messaging says "Processng", then "Sending emails. check back later".  Finally, it times out and no emails are sent.

7 Replies 7
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @MFarmer,

There was an issue with marketing emails being sent out yesterday. Are you still experiencing this issue today? 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
sanjaydojo
Contributor

Does it happen frequently? I am also facing same issue.

0 Upvotes
sanjaydojo
Contributor

Happening Again. Is it down again?

sanjaydojo_0-1599609310534.png

0 Upvotes
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @sanjaydojo,

Thanks for reaching out.

One thing you can try is accessing your account in an incognito window and another browser. If the issue isn't present in incognito, then clearing your browser's cache & cookies (instructions here) to ensure that you are accessing the most recent version of your account may resolve the issue.

You can also try to disable some of your browser extensions to see if they are conflicting with HubSpot.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

sanjaydojo
Contributor

I hope this is a specific solution to that problem, not the Hubspot backend issue. Thank you for your response. I will try this when next time it appears.

0 Upvotes
sanjaydojo
Contributor

This is happening again. Is someone from Hubspot looking into it? 

sanjaydojo_0-1607366468970.png

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hi @sanjaydojo 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Usually, this can take between 5-10 mins to be sent, and there can be longer processing ties depending on a few different factors. These factors that can influence the processing/send time of a marketing email in HubSpot after you hit send/reach the scheduled send time, includes the time of day, your email's place in the send queue, and the size of the recipient's list.
Additionally, our send times are largely limited by the recipient email providers - they don't allow unlimited SMTP connections or volume between our MTA and their servers. We try to get them out as fast as possible, but we're only one part of the equation.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !