Email Marketing Tool

JamesTucker
Participant

Email Reporting on Multiple Campaigns at Once

Hi,

We have a few different brands and it makes things really difficult not being able to report on multiple campaigns at once. We are mainly interested in seeing this for email data over time. We could do it if we were allowed to select multiple campaigns in the  Analyze Email reporting tool. 

HubSpot will surely get round to this soon in support of their more complex customers but does anyone have any suggestions on how I can report on email statistics through time for muliple campagins until they do?

Much Appreciated, James

7 Replies 7
liud
Participant

Hi, I would also be interested in this. The analyze tool doesn't let you choose specific campaigns, it's either one campaign or all, and I would like to remove some for a specific period of time. If anyone has a workaround, please let me know. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @liud, I hope that you are well!

Sorry for the delay in the response.

Since at the moment this is not possible, for new feature suggestions, I'd recommend first to search and check if this idea is already present on our Ideas Forum here. If you find a similar idea, give it an upvote and share your unique use case in the comments.

If the idea doesn't exist already, please consider posting and creating a new Idea on our Ideas Forum here.

I also wanted to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation: Hi @jolle, @Jnix284 and @Jonno_Price can you think of a workaround to help @liud, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thanks a lot and have a good day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Happy to help @BérangèreL, I'm not sure when it was added @liud, is this what you're looking for?

there is an option to compare campaigns:

Jnix284_0-1710897011249.png

which looks like this:

Jnix284_1-1710897070884.png

It requires Marketing Hub Pro or Enterprise.

Let me know if this is what you meant by remove some from a certain period of time, or if you're looking to limit the date range of a campaign.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

jmcallister
Participant

Hi James,

I know they are working on this functionality - I have been in conversations with some of the product teams, where we have discussed the ability to do this by brand domain. (Not necessarily campaign level.) Would this be helpful in the future?

Thanks,

Jamie

AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi @JamesTucker,

You can create an Active List which looks at behaviour across multiple campaigns, i.e. "contact opened email A" AND/OR "contact received but didn't open email B".  

What reporting, specifically, are you looking to do?  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes
JamesTucker
Participant

Thanks for replying so quickly AdamLPW.

I'm trying to create a report that shows the email sends each day for a combination of multiple different campaigns we have in HubSpot.

James

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi James,

Not sure there's a great deal you could do with active lists, as the data that's displayed won't be valuable for reporting, it's more just for building contact lists...

I've just found the Marketing email Analyse tool, which is new (wasn't there last time I looked!).  Will have to invest some time looking at it later on today, but it DOES appear to offer reporting across multiple campaigns:

Annotation 2020-07-06 100201.png

Beyond that, we're exceeding the reach of my expertise!!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"