Email Marketing Tool

joepod700
Colaborador

Email Preview in Contact Record

Our company began using email marketing to send campaigns earlier this year.  One thing we wanted was that our sales reps could see which email campaigns were sent to a particular contact and how the email was handled.  It's great that it gives a summary of the email sent, but when you click the email campaign from within the contact record, it takes you to the email campaign page.  What we want is to only show the email preview itself and not the page with all the data, metrics, etc.  We have a sales team of about 100 people, so this not only opens up way more information that we'd like them to see, it promotes curiousity that tends to derail what the reps should be working on.  Is there a work around for this? I've asked and posted in the ideas section, but haven't had success in moving the ball forward with the HubSpot development team.

4 Respuestas 4
nilskr
Participante

That feature would be great

0 Me gusta
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @joepod700 

At the moment this would be an expected behavior in HubSpot, I understand how beneficial to your company is to only show the email preview itself.

In order to see the email preview, you would need in the performance page click in the email icon on the top left as my screenshot below :

email.png

Could you please share here you idea that you published in the Ideas forum.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

joepod700
Colaborador

Thanks for the reply Pam.  We have nearly 100 sales people who want info on the fly without jumping to many different pages.  The goal for us is one click simplicity without exposing them to such a massive page of information.  Many of our sales team are "tech light" and when they land on a the performance page, it's overwhelming and will often send them on the back button (information overload = polarized user).

0 Me gusta
joepod700
Colaborador

Our company began using email marketing to send campaigns earlier this year. One thing we wanted was that our sales reps could see which email campaigns were sent to a particular contact and how the email was handled. It's great that it gives a summary of the email sent, but when you click the email campaign from within the contact record, it takes you to the email campaign page. What we want is to only show the email preview itself and not the page with all the data, metrics, etc. We have a sales team of about 100 people, so this not only opens up way more information that we'd like them to see, it promotes curiousity that tends to derail what the reps should be working on. Is there a work around for this? I've asked and posted in the ideas section, but haven't had success in moving the ball forward with the HubSpot development team.