Email Marketing Tool

JVeldman
Participant

Email Preference Pages

SOLVE

Hi there,

We are looking to brand our email preferences pages and have it show up with our own domain. Currently we are not paying for the CMS side of things and we are also using multiple email preferences pages to handle different brands.

Are we able to target those email preferences pages and connect our domain? or is there some sort of work around we can do with our own hosted pages and pulling/updating the lists via api?

Thanks,

Jadon Veldman

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email Preference Pages

SOLVE

Hi @JVeldman,

By default, HubSpot comes with one email preference page. In February 2020, the product team launched a beta for multiple preferences pages. At the moment, this beta version of the subscription center cannot be customized. Different versions of the page have a simple, reduced HubSpot look and feel.

That's why some users have already requested more customization options for these multiple preferences pages in a new HubSpot Ideas post. The product team is reviewing this request (as ov November 2020).

Long story short: It's possible with access the beta (which you can request from your customer success manager) but design functionalities are limited.

I'm not sure if HubSpot works well (or at all) with a subscription page or multiple pages that have been created outside of HubSpot. Subscriptions are deeply embedded in the tool. It's probably possible – with a lot of development.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Email Preference Pages

SOLVE

Hi @JVeldman,

By default, HubSpot comes with one email preference page. In February 2020, the product team launched a beta for multiple preferences pages. At the moment, this beta version of the subscription center cannot be customized. Different versions of the page have a simple, reduced HubSpot look and feel.

That's why some users have already requested more customization options for these multiple preferences pages in a new HubSpot Ideas post. The product team is reviewing this request (as ov November 2020).

Long story short: It's possible with access the beta (which you can request from your customer success manager) but design functionalities are limited.

I'm not sure if HubSpot works well (or at all) with a subscription page or multiple pages that have been created outside of HubSpot. Subscriptions are deeply embedded in the tool. It's probably possible – with a lot of development.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.