Email Marketing Tool

ErinKas
Top Contributor

Email Optimizer

SOLVE

Hey there:

Does anyone know how the email optimizer gathers its data on the best time to send an email. Mine keeps saying there is not enough information from our portal. 

"We don't have enough data from your portal to suggest a personalized best sending time. Try sending emails at different times so that we can see what works best for you. Based on performance data from all HubSpot customers, emails sent around 12:00 PM tend to get the most engagement."

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Email Optimizer

SOLVE

Hi @ErinKas

How to use the optimizer in your HubSpot email states:

"If your account has enough data, the email optimizer will pull in personalized suggestions for sending days and times. If not, the Email Optimizer will provide customer averages"

So it sounds like the response you are getting indicates you have sent enough emails from your portal yet for HubSpot to establish your best send times. 

I don't know how many emails you have to send in order to get personalised recommendations, but i bet it is a lot. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
AWW
Participant

Email Optimizer

SOLVE

How come the email options in the Hubspot Academy lesson do not match what I have? We have Marketing Hub Pro. It's strange that it's not laid out as clearly as the lesson. I found how to test the email and review it on different devices but there are many other options I don't see. "From the edit screen in your email, you have a lot of options." Where are they?

0 Upvotes
DougDavidoff
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Email Optimizer

SOLVE

Candidly the email native email optimizer doesn't do much.

Take a look at SeventhSense (www.theseventhsense.com), it does precisely what you're looking for (and more). We've been using it for a couple of years now, and it's delivered outstanding results.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Email Optimizer

SOLVE

Hi @ErinKas

How to use the optimizer in your HubSpot email states:

"If your account has enough data, the email optimizer will pull in personalized suggestions for sending days and times. If not, the Email Optimizer will provide customer averages"

So it sounds like the response you are getting indicates you have sent enough emails from your portal yet for HubSpot to establish your best send times. 

I don't know how many emails you have to send in order to get personalised recommendations, but i bet it is a lot. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes