Email Module: Header - How Do I Increase Spacing When it Wraps to Two Lines

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Let me preface this by stating that I am not a coder. So, if the solution to this requires coding, I will need detailed instructions on how to fix it.

Example of Header.png

When the text in the Header and Sub-Header modules in my email templates wraps to a second line, there is not enough space between the lines. I do not see a command in the Design Manager or in the Edit Module of the email to adjust this spacing. I prefer not to use the Rich Text module instead of the Header module because the Rich text module is sometimes harder to format. And, if I'm correct, it negatively affects SEO.  Suggestions?

Also, I have already tried asking my writers to shorten the titles they write, and, well...

Thank you for your help.

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
4 ANTWORTEN 4
Community Manager

Hi @aalvarado

Do you have a public link to the email you're working on so we can take a look? 

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Regular Contributor
Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Regular Contributor

Any solutions?

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Community Manager

Hi @aalvarado,

I found a few resources that discuss adjusting line height:

css line height guide

css spacing

css line height property

As adjusting this module would require accessing the css, if you are not comfortable editing the css, you may want to try the rich text module.

Do any of these solutions work for you? Let us know! 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Antworten
0 Like / Likes