Email Marketing Tool

lrn24
Contributor

Email Metric Dashboard: Nurture Series

SOLVE

We have a handful of email nurture series that are set up via workflows. I'm looking to create an email metric dashboard for each of them. I'm able to easily pull open rate, CTR, etc, but I'm looking for a way to pull conversion rate from each of these workflows into the dashboard. Is there an easy way to do so? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lrn24,

This information is only available in the workflow itself, via workflow goals, I'm not aware of any ways to create specific reports from this that could be saved to a dashboard. It's currently not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
hypeee

SOLVE

When compared to other communication channels, email has a gargantuan advantage – it’s fully trackable in every aspect. As email marketers, you are perfectly aware of email marketing metrics like open, click-through and unsubscribe rates. But, are these email marketing KPIs enough when it comes to determining the success of your email campaign?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lrn24,

If you have tagged all emails from a nurturing workflow with their corresponding campaign, you can navigate to Menu > Marketing > Email > Analyze.

karstenkoehler_1-1643693577301.png

This tab lets you filter all displayed reports by the previously set campaign – and, once filtered, these reports can be saved to a dashboard:

karstenkoehler_2-1643693691806.png

(Unfortunately, you won't be able to later change or view the original report filters. You'd have to recreate them.)

So your first step would be to check whether all emails are associated with their nurturing campaign. You can then filter the Analyze section and save the reports to separate dashboards.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

lrn24
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks, Karsten! The emails are all tied to a campaign and I was able to create a dashboard yesterday using these steps, however, the conversion rate of each email and the overall series is not available, which is something leadership wants eyes on. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @lrn24,

This information is only available in the workflow itself, via workflow goals, I'm not aware of any ways to create specific reports from this that could be saved to a dashboard. It's currently not possible.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler