Email Marketing Tool

hvagarwala

Email Marketing through lists

SOLVE

Hi,

I wanted to know how to send bulk mails through Hubspot and also, whether each email could be tracked or not. Currently, I have to create a template and then go to contacts and assign them to queue and do it manually. It just takes too long.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @hvagarwala 

It sounds like you are currently using one-to-one sales emails - these sent from your connected inbox and not from HubSpot's email platform, and so this feature can not be used to send bulk email. 

To send bulk marketing emails, you need to use the marketing emails feature - this is now included in the free CRM (2000 sends per month, drag and drop templates only) and more features and higer volumes are available in the higher teirs of the marketing hub. 

If you are on the free CRM, this article should help you: Create marketing emails in the drag and drop email editor 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @hvagarwala 

It sounds like you are currently using one-to-one sales emails - these sent from your connected inbox and not from HubSpot's email platform, and so this feature can not be used to send bulk email. 

To send bulk marketing emails, you need to use the marketing emails feature - this is now included in the free CRM (2000 sends per month, drag and drop templates only) and more features and higer volumes are available in the higher teirs of the marketing hub. 

If you are on the free CRM, this article should help you: Create marketing emails in the drag and drop email editor 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
Vmorfin
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello,

That is what it is, so email marketing will optimize my job, bulk emails to targeted clients. super!

0 Upvotes