Email Marketing Tool

ccollins1991

Email Marketing- Delivery Issues

Once i created an Email, i send it to 8 people. I used a veriety of different emails, from my own domain, to gmail, to a large company domains. 

Only 3/8 successfully delivered into inbox. 5/8 went to their junk and completley changed the format of the email. Infact, the email looked like junk so it belonged in there.

The strange thing is that all of my employees (same domain as i am using for hubspot) recieved this email in their junk. 

How do i: 1. Ensure it does not go to Junk 2. Make sure the format of the email remains the same?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

Hi Collins,

8 people that an email; was sent to is a very small number to make any conclusions.

It is always best to send the an email from your company domain so that the receiver will recognize it.

Can you send an example of an email you sent and the design did not look like how you wanted it?

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
ccollins1991

Daniel? Really hoping you can support as this is becoming a serious blocker for my company. We cannot move forward. 

0 Upvotes
ccollins1991

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your response. I really appriciate it.

I sent the email from my company domain during this test. You will see that the email is from: info@workfam.com and it was send to Cameron, Rashid and Omnia who also have @workfam.com email addresses. When i did, even my employees (under the same domain) recieved the email in their junk with the format completley destoryed. 

Please find attached how i created vs how it was recieved.Created.JPGRecieved.JPGFrom and To.JPG

0 Upvotes