Email Footer - Company Address for Each Country with and Office

Occasional Contributor

Hi

I need to change the address in the email footer for the emails included in one of my campaigns. We have offices in different locations and so wanted to have a selection of email footers we can use to reflect the country in which the campaign is being launched.

Kristie

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hi @KristieSan ,

I think is better you clone your email template for each country and select the template of country when will send.

To clone templates, click in Design Tools in top menu (Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools). Search for this email template, and click in File > Clone.

clone.PNG

For each clone, you rename and can edit informations, how adress in footer.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best Regards!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Daniel 

Thank you Smiley Happy

I've had a go at this however, I think as this is a global module I may need enterprise version to have multiple gloabl footers. 

Kristie 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hi @KristieSan ,

Yes. One idea is you can be make/transform this module global in one version normal for edit in each template. I don't know if it is the best way, but it is a real option.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution. 

Best regards! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hi Kristie,

I hope you're well? Saving multiple email footers is possible with Marketing Hub Enterprise. To do so, go onto your settings, click on marketing on the left sidebar, then email. Under footer it will give you the option to add a footer.

Unfortuantely if you don't have enterprise, it may have to be a manual job.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi James 

Thank you for your reply, i only have professional version so I will need to go about this manually for now. 

Thanks again 

Kristie

0 Upvotes