Email Marketing Tool

GLittrell

Email Design

Hi all!

I am brand new to HubSpot and have been using Constant Contact to create my email campaigns until now. Two questions...

1. Are there more selections or downloadable templates to create customizable emails than the ones provided similar to the landing pages where you can browse and download a template that meets your needs? Especially themes, like holidays or just different designs.

2. Is there anyway to bring in the past designs I have created from Constant Contact without having to completely redesign every template?

2 Replies 2
zmak

Email Design

Hey GLittrell,

Welcome to HubSpot! I get where you're coming from – switching email platforms can be a bit of a maze. So, good questions!

1. HubSpot's got a decent selection of email templates, and you can customize them quite a bit. But, if you're looking for something more, check out the marketplace. There are downloadable templates that can fit various needs, including holidays and different vibes. Just dig around a bit, and you might find some gems.

2. Now, about importing past designs – it's a bit tricky. HubSpot doesn't have a direct import feature from Constant Contact. But, here's a hack: take screenshots of your favorite designs, then use them as a reference to recreate in HubSpot. Yeah, it's a bit manual, but it beats starting from scratch.

By the way, if you're interested in mastering email design and want some additional tips, there's a great article titled 'Email Design Power: Explore Best Practices for Unleashing Success' that you might find useful. It covers best practices and strategies to enhance your email game. Hang in there, and soon you'll be a HubSpot email ninja!

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Email Design

Hi @GLittrell 

Welcome to the Community and to HubSpot!

I'll share with you a couple of resources that might be helpful 

You can Build a custom coded template, with your subscription Pro or Enterprise 

In this thread@Josh gave a few suggestions to a similar scenario. 

I hope this helps

Best

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes