Email Dashboard lost functionality with latest update

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Before today, I could have many columns in my email dashboard: Clicks, click-thru rates, opens, open rates ... I believe as many as I wanted, and if they didn't fit on the screen I could scroll horizontally or move things around.

As of today -- poof, I can only have the email title and two other columns.

Why remove stuff that makes HS easier to use??!!

Please let us show as many columns as we want, like we could before, thanks.

5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hi @Frank, thanks for posting. Could you share a screenshot of what your email dashboard looks like now?

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hi Nicole, sure thing -- see attached for two screenshots:

1. Email dashboard -- only two columns allowed

2. The "Switch Columns" popup -- you have to uncheck a field in order to add something else (limit of two checked fields total)

In my view, we should be able to have as many columns there as we'd like, even if it means horizontal scrolling and a busy screen ... but at the very least, 4-5 columns would be great, as we do all kinds of sorting etc. to see how things are going.

Thanks,

Frank

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 5.41.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-01 at 5.41.29 AM.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Frank thanks for sharing, I see what you're talking about now. Even in the older version of the editor, you could only utilize 3 columns at a time, the interface was just a little different. If you deselect an option in your editor, you should be able to choose another, up to 3 total columns. Please see my attachment for reference the pre-update version of th dashboard:

Email Metrics Dashboard.gif

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Thanks Nicole, yes I see that -- it's just we now have one fewer column available, which is a bummer. I just don't see why HS wouldn't allow us to have as many columns as we want there, and then use horizontal scrolling if need be ... I understand that it gets crowded, but the default could be 2 or 3 and then be up to us to determine what's too crowded. It's never fun when your software tools take away functionality Smiley Sad

Anyway, thanks for your help!

Community Manager

Hi @Frank, thanks for sharing your feedback. I found this post on our idea forum (Email Reports) that sounds similar to what you're descibing. I'd encourage you to comment/upvote on this idea, or to post your own if you feel it's not relvant. 

0 Upvotes