Email Marketing Tool

laniemae2608
Teilnehmer/-in

Email Click-Through Rate VS Click rate

lösung

When looking at the performance of emails in a campaign, I see that it lists a percentage for click-through rate as well as click rate. Can someone please help me understand what the difference in these two is so I can explain to upper management when reporting? 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
DeliveryByJess
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hello @laniemae2608 

Click rate is the % of contacts that clicked an email compared to the % of contacts the email was delivered to.

Click through rate is the % of contacts that clicked an email of those that opened the email. 

As click through rate is always using a smaller sample of contacts, this metric will always be higher than a campiagn's click rate.  You can learn more about analyzing your sends within HubSpot here. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
DeliveryByJess
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hello @laniemae2608 

Click rate is the % of contacts that clicked an email compared to the % of contacts the email was delivered to.

Click through rate is the % of contacts that clicked an email of those that opened the email. 

As click through rate is always using a smaller sample of contacts, this metric will always be higher than a campiagn's click rate.  You can learn more about analyzing your sends within HubSpot here. 

laniemae2608
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Wonderful, thanks @DeliveryByJess this was exactly what I was looking for!

0 Upvotes