Email Marketing Tool

RChapman7
Miembro

Email Campaigns

resolver

Hi

I currently use the free version of Hubspot and am considering upgrading to the starter version so I can send out Email campaigns. I would need to attach a document to those emails. I assume I can't do this on the free version? Is it worth the upgrade?

Yesterday, I sent out a mail merge through Microsoft Word and although I can see some people have opened the emails, it does not show the email on the individual company's page on Hubspot, so I had to log an email by copying it over, which was very time consumming.

I assume the marketing email in Hubspot would make life a lot easier.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Email Campaigns

resolver

Hi @RChapman7,

You can send emails as marketing emails in bulk or you can send 1:1 sales emails through your connected inbox. In my previous post I was referring to marketing emails. (By customizing the "From name" and "From address" in the Settings tab of the marketing email editor, you can make emails look like their coming from you directly.)

With sales emails, these are by default sent one by one, correct. If you want to optimize this process, you can create templates for sales emails. Still one by one, but faster.

In Sales Hub Professional, there is also the option to bulk enroll contacts in so called sequences: "With the sequences tool, you can send a series of targeted, timed email templates to nurture contacts over time." Contacts can be enrolled in sequences in batches of 50 contacts. These emails would be sent through your connected inbox, and not – like marketing emails – through a connected email domain.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
karstenkoehler
Solución

Email Campaigns

resolver

Hi @RChapman7,

You can send emails as marketing emails in bulk or you can send 1:1 sales emails through your connected inbox. In my previous post I was referring to marketing emails. (By customizing the "From name" and "From address" in the Settings tab of the marketing email editor, you can make emails look like their coming from you directly.)

With sales emails, these are by default sent one by one, correct. If you want to optimize this process, you can create templates for sales emails. Still one by one, but faster.

In Sales Hub Professional, there is also the option to bulk enroll contacts in so called sequences: "With the sequences tool, you can send a series of targeted, timed email templates to nurture contacts over time." Contacts can be enrolled in sequences in batches of 50 contacts. These emails would be sent through your connected inbox, and not – like marketing emails – through a connected email domain.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RChapman7
Miembro

Email Campaigns

resolver

Thank you, much aprreciated

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

Email Campaigns

resolver

Hi @RChapman7,

It's not possible to send marketing emails from HubSpot with attachments – the reason probably being that spam filters and security protocols would not let through large numbers of emails with files attached.

As a workaround, you can always upload a file to use it in your marketing email. After the upload, you'll receive a link which you can then use in your marketing email, for example as a hyperlink in the email text or behind a call-to-action button. This should be possible already for you, in the free version. The file would not be attached but easily accessible with just one click by the recipient. You could also track who clicked the link and who didn't.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

RChapman7
Miembro

Email Campaigns

resolver

Hi again Karsten

Do you know if one can send multiple emails at the sametime from Hubspot? There seems to be mixed messages on this.

I want to collate a list of email addresses and send them all the same email, eaxactly as you would with mail merge

Thanks

0 Me gusta
RChapman7
Miembro

Email Campaigns

resolver

Thank you Karsten.

I will try this, sounds like it may get around my dilemma. Any problems I'll come back to you.

Thanks you and have a great day