Email Marketing Tool

EHarbonnier

Email : CTA in videos

Hi, 

I am interested in applying CTAs to video (which is possible for videos on landing page for example) which are sent via emails. 

In my case, I would like to do a series of 6 videos. When a person has watched to whole video available in a email, he/she can clic on the CTA to receive the next email with the next video of the series.

Hope I made my idea clear. 

Emma 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Email : CTA in videos

Hi @EHarbonnier,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I was able to find another community post that was seeing if it were possible to have Call to Action feature after the video has been fully watched. It stated the following: 

Right now to my knowledge, we do not have the ability to segment HubSpot video by percentage watched.

You could do exactly what you want if you had something like the Wistia integration.

With that said, I would love to see a percentage watched or even a video completed property for HubSpot videos!

This would be a game-changer for those of us who are leaning into video marketing and video for our sales teams!

Here is some additional documentation.

The original post was titled "If a visitor watches a video, they receive an email? ".  If you would like for this functionality to exist I would recommend posting this on our HubSpot Ideas Forum. This is where our Product team goes to receive feedback from our customers and also allows for other users to up-vote and comment on your idea.

Best,"
@JenWeiss 
Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.