Email Marketing Tool

djwinkworth
Miembro

Email Blocked - Subscription Options

resolver

We unfortunately have had our email tool blocked due to a high bounce rate (forgot to upload blocked list in campaign) on the free version.

Being a small and growing business we can't really afford to pay monthly or yearly, however understand we need to be on a paid subscription in order to unsuspend the email tool.

If we were to pay for 1 month subscription, unsuspend ourselves - could we then go back onto the free subscription or would the email tool only be accessible on the paid version?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
JessicaH
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @djwinkworth,

Thanks for reaching out.
Upgrading to any paid version of HubSpot does not guarantee access to marketing email and will not be an automatic solution for your email deliverability concerns. Our deliverability standards are enforced across all subscriptions. I would recommend beginning by reviewing these resources:

If you have further questions, please feel free to message me directly. As email deliverability troubleshooting may require information specific to your account, partnering together through direct message will be best.

Thank you,
Jessica

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
andrus
Colaborador líder

resolver

Curious - did you found a solution for this? 

Unfortunately getting blocked due to bounces is one of those things that's 100x easier to fix before rather than after the fact: tighter list sourcing, building opt-in list, regular list cleaning, segmenting, using tools like Neverbounce, testing with 100-200 contacts before sending to full list.

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
JessicaH
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @djwinkworth,

Thanks for reaching out.
Upgrading to any paid version of HubSpot does not guarantee access to marketing email and will not be an automatic solution for your email deliverability concerns. Our deliverability standards are enforced across all subscriptions. I would recommend beginning by reviewing these resources:

If you have further questions, please feel free to message me directly. As email deliverability troubleshooting may require information specific to your account, partnering together through direct message will be best.

Thank you,
Jessica

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta