Email Marketing Tool

DEyal

Edit email error

SOLVE

When I try to edit an email, the edit email window is opened with an error message:

"app.hubspot.com redirected you too many times."

Clearing the cookies did not help.

Does anyone have an idea?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Edit email error

SOLVE

Hi @DEyal,

Slimjet's privacy protection features might actually interfere with HubSpot. On Windows, only Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge are supported browser, on Mac Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/resources/which-browsers-are-supported-by-hubspot

Could you double check you're using the latest version of Microsoft Edge and try again – or try another browser? There isn't any guarantee that this'll work but it's the logical next step in troubleshooting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
DEyal
Solution

Edit email error

SOLVE

Thanks for the hint. I have found the problematic security setting and fixed it (disabled "Block cross-domain HTTP referrer"). Now it works.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Edit email error

SOLVE

Hi @DEyal,

Which browser are you using? Do you have any privacy- or security-related extensions running?

Also, could you share a screenshot?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
DEyal

Edit email error

SOLVE

Hi karstenkoehler,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I'm using Slimjet - a chrome-based browser. I have no privacy- or security-related extension. I tried also in an incognito mode and Edge (what a shame...) but nothing worked.

Wish you best,

Dror

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Edit email error

SOLVE

Hi @DEyal,

Slimjet's privacy protection features might actually interfere with HubSpot. On Windows, only Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge are supported browser, on Mac Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox, see here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/resources/which-browsers-are-supported-by-hubspot

Could you double check you're using the latest version of Microsoft Edge and try again – or try another browser? There isn't any guarantee that this'll work but it's the logical next step in troubleshooting.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
DEyal
Solution

Edit email error

SOLVE

Thanks for the hint. I have found the problematic security setting and fixed it (disabled "Block cross-domain HTTP referrer"). Now it works.

0 Upvotes