Email Marketing Tool

BArmengolli
参加者

Edit Drag-and-Drop Email Template

解決

Hello everyone, 

I created an email template using the drag-and-drop feature that is going to be our main corporate template. Now, I want to edit the template to change font size, social media icons, etc., and the only way that I've found to edit the template is by creating a new email using that template and then saving it as a new template. 

Can I just edit the template instead of going through those steps? 

I appreciate any help! 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @BArmengolli,

That's unfortunately correct. Currently, you would save your changes as a new template and delete the old one. For context, HubSpot isn't differentiating between you editing a template or you creating an email. It's the same process. There isn't a drag-and-drop email template editor specifically that would allow you to save a template under the same name. Hence the extra steps.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @BArmengolli ,

One option would be to clone the previous email template so that you need not have to repeat the steps taken to edit the contents of the template.

Alternatively, you can amend the design of the template entirely through the design manager to change the way the default template is currently set up.

Here's a link that might be useful for changing the structure and customization of the template: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/design-manager/structure-and-customize-template-layouts

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!
BArmengolli
参加者

解決

Hello Webdew, 

Do you know if for the design manager, drag and drop solution, coding is required? Will it be only HTML and CSS in this case? 

Thanks!

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @BArmengolli,

That's unfortunately correct. Currently, you would save your changes as a new template and delete the old one. For context, HubSpot isn't differentiating between you editing a template or you creating an email. It's the same process. There isn't a drag-and-drop email template editor specifically that would allow you to save a template under the same name. Hence the extra steps.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

BArmengolli
参加者

解決

Thanks, Karsten.

I hope HubSpot comes with a better solution for this soon. 😃

0 いいね!