Email Marketing Tool

Ignazio
投稿者 | Diamond Partner
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Ecommerce abandoned cart emails: Marketing Hub or Sales Hub Pro?

解決
Hi!

There's something not so clear to me regarding the Hubspot’s pricing plans page: do we need the Marketing Hub Pro, as well as the Sales Hub Pro, to manage the abandoned cart emails of the ecommerce?

I made a test with the Sales Hub Pro only: this license unlocked the automations but, apparently, I can’t send emails to the customers to retrieve the cart since the Marketing Hub Pro is requested too. Did you experience it too?

Thank you in advance for the support!

Ignazio Morici
Marketing Manager @power2Cloud | HubSpot Certified Trainer | Co-host @EMEA HubSpot Certified Trainers Subgroup

Did my post help you? Marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @Ignazio 

Because abandond cart emails, afaik, use a combination of custom email templates and workflows, Marketing Hub Pro is requried in order to build them in HubSpot. This confirmed in this help article: Create a custom abandoned cart email (Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise only) 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @Ignazio 

Because abandond cart emails, afaik, use a combination of custom email templates and workflows, Marketing Hub Pro is requried in order to build them in HubSpot. This confirmed in this help article: Create a custom abandoned cart email (Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise only) 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency