Email Marketing Tool

JLetellier
Contributeur

E-mail templates

Résolue

I am new to using HubSpot and the team I am working with, created multiple Email templates throughout the years. Prior to making changes to an Email template, is there a way to see which Email from my Marketing Email database uses a specific template? Without going into each Email and then design to see which template is being used. 

Essentially, the same thing as searching for which forms, Emails, landing pages, or workflows a specific property is being used, but for email templates.

Thanks for your assistance in advance,

Jason

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
JLetellier
Solution
Contributeur

E-mail templates

Résolue

Please support the idea to have this feature integrated in future HubSpot developments. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/FIlter-by-email-template-used/idi-p/495744#M92481

Thanks in advance

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
JLetellier
Solution
Contributeur

E-mail templates

Résolue

Please support the idea to have this feature integrated in future HubSpot developments. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/FIlter-by-email-template-used/idi-p/495744#M92481

Thanks in advance

webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

E-mail templates

Résolue

Hi @JLetellier ,

Currently it is not possible to see the email template from this view I'm afraid. You can always share your ideas with HubSpot in the Ideas Forum.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

E-mail templates

Résolue

Hi @JLetellier,

Welcome to the community! 

It's currently not possible to filter marketing emails by email template. However, I can see how that would be a helpful filter to add to the marketing email dashboard. I would recommend posting your suggestion to our Ideas Forum.  If you decide to post there, please post your link here in the feed so we can upvote it 🙂 

Best,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !