Email Marketing Tool

Philipp_W
Participant

E-Mail anchor links

SOLVE

Hi together!

we are currently trying to integrate anchor-links into our HubSpot E-Mails - unfortunatley it seems like HubSpot is actively blocking this function. 

Even if i try to "hardcode" the anchor into the source code of a text module like

<a href=#Text"></a>

<a name="Text"</a>

HubSpot seems to delete the "name" tag.. so after saving the source code it is showing <a>Text</a> instead of <a name="Text"></a>. I think this is the reason why my anchor isn´t working?! 

I am aware, that there a several Clients which don´t support these type of links (and also that HubSpot don´t reccomend using it either: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/insert-and-manage-anchor-links).

Does anyone got anchor-links in HubSpot E-Mails working so far?

KR

Philipp

1 Accepted solution
Philipp_W
Solution
Participant

E-Mail anchor links

SOLVE

So i already found the solution by myself - shame on me 😕

So there a two possible options for anchor links:

1. You could use the anchor <a>anchorname</a> as as text anchor (be aware that the name of the anchor = the anchor link)

2.  You could use the HTML module in the "more" section of the Content Editor. Your code wont be overwritten by HubSpots background rules --> especially useful if you want to anchor to some kind of picture. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Philipp_W
Solution
Participant

E-Mail anchor links

SOLVE

So i already found the solution by myself - shame on me 😕

So there a two possible options for anchor links:

1. You could use the anchor <a>anchorname</a> as as text anchor (be aware that the name of the anchor = the anchor link)

2.  You could use the HTML module in the "more" section of the Content Editor. Your code wont be overwritten by HubSpots background rules --> especially useful if you want to anchor to some kind of picture.