Email Marketing Tool

AUParker
Membro

Dynamic Email Footer Contact Card

resolver

Our team has a lot of sales reps who split and manage multipule email lists. We would like to create a dynamic contact card that automatically pulls in their headshot, name, title, number and email that would feature at the bottom of their emails. That way we don't have to build out for each individual team member

Anyone know how to achieve this?

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 12.42.06 PM.png

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Jonno_Price
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

resolver

Hi @AUParker - just to check do you mean using the Marketing Email module (i.e. as part of Marketing Hub Pro/Ent) to send mass emails to lists on behalf of sales reps? 

In my personal view this is not the correct use of the marketing email module. Emails from sales reps to lists is best done via the Sales Hub Pro "Sales Sequence" email tool. This will automatically insert their own signature in the email and also there is less potential issue with spam as these are one-to-one "legitimate interest" emails sent directly from the sales rep's email box. Other benefitis are you can combine tasks etc. as part of the sequence (e.g. set a task to connect on LinkedIn) and contacts are also auto-unenrolled based on actions. (e.g. they reply).

However if you absolutely must send sales rep emails using the marketing email module (assuming these are contacts that have opted in to your marketing subscription) - then you could try to use Smart Rule in a custom module. These would be triggered off rep-specific "Contact List Membership". 

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 08.57.24.png

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/create-and-manage-smart-content-rules#add-smart-content-...

I think you would still need to create a specific email for each rep so that you set the from and reply to email in settings - but in theory the smart module could be used to customise a signature based on list membership.

PS - I've not tried the above before so not sure what limitations are but it is the only option I could find that might help you accomplish what you're after.  Feel free to pop back here and give us all an update on what worked (or not). Thanks

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Jonno_Price
Solução

resolver

Hi @AUParker - just to check do you mean using the Marketing Email module (i.e. as part of Marketing Hub Pro/Ent) to send mass emails to lists on behalf of sales reps? 

In my personal view this is not the correct use of the marketing email module. Emails from sales reps to lists is best done via the Sales Hub Pro "Sales Sequence" email tool. This will automatically insert their own signature in the email and also there is less potential issue with spam as these are one-to-one "legitimate interest" emails sent directly from the sales rep's email box. Other benefitis are you can combine tasks etc. as part of the sequence (e.g. set a task to connect on LinkedIn) and contacts are also auto-unenrolled based on actions. (e.g. they reply).

However if you absolutely must send sales rep emails using the marketing email module (assuming these are contacts that have opted in to your marketing subscription) - then you could try to use Smart Rule in a custom module. These would be triggered off rep-specific "Contact List Membership". 

Screenshot 2021-12-07 at 08.57.24.png

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/create-and-manage-smart-content-rules#add-smart-content-...

I think you would still need to create a specific email for each rep so that you set the from and reply to email in settings - but in theory the smart module could be used to customise a signature based on list membership.

PS - I've not tried the above before so not sure what limitations are but it is the only option I could find that might help you accomplish what you're after.  Feel free to pop back here and give us all an update on what worked (or not). Thanks

Jonno Price
Growth London Ltd.
Platinum Hubspot Solutions Partner

Did my post help answer your query? Please help the community by marking it as a solution.

PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hello @AUParker, thank you for sharing your goal, investigating more I was not able to find a similar request.

I would like to add some of our top experts to this matter to help you with this matter.

@Jonno_Price@Sam62 @KTownsend any recommendations to @AUParker matter?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !