Email Marketing Tool

RSharma3

Drag and drop or arrange modules on email, forms on android tab

I have been tryingto use Hubspot account on my samsung s6 lite android tablet . Some parts where i am supposed to browse menus or lists work fine. But my issue comes up while creating an email or rearranging form fields, even while using a stylus, i cant drag the modules in creating emails or rearrange the form fields in a form. There seems to be noway I can find to do so and i am stuck at not being able to do these and forced to start my laptop. I even tried using mouse but even mouse wasnt supported for drag and rearranging components of an email or form. These are just few of immediate issues that make it unusable on a tablet.

How can i achieve the above share functionality on an android tablet. Please advise.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Drag and drop or arrange modules on email, forms on android tab

Hi @RSharma3

thank you for sharing! We would recommend to use the HubSpot email marketing tool in a desktop environment going forward: a supported web browser on a computer is required for full functionality of HubSpot's features. You can see a list of supported browsers here.

On touch devices such as tablets or phones, we recommend to use our fully-supported iOS or Android apps for an optimal experience. The apps, however, don't include all the functionalities available in the desktop version. The drag-and-drop email editor for example, is only available in the desktop version. 

I can understand that it would be helpful to be able to use this functionality on a tablet as well, therefore I would like to encourage you to post this as a product idea in our Ideas Forum so it can get visibility from other HubSpot users and our product team. You can check the Ideas Forum Users' Guide here

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings