Email Marketing Tool

LCSKMiller
Contributor

Drag and Drop Email - Align Image Block Vertically

SOLVE

I am currently working on a new template for my team using the drag and drop editor (most aren't as familar or still learning HTML/CSS so a coded template is not advised for this particular case - they are just learning and more comfortable with the drag and drop option) and we want to vertically align an image block with a rich text block. Currently, the image block will only align top.

We would like it to be the same height as the rich text block and center align itself based on this content. Both of these modules are within a module group to assist with this. 

ImageCenterHubSpot.PNG

Like This (Illustrator version)
ImageCenterHubSpotDesign.PNG

Not This
ImageCenterHubSpotDesignActual.PNG

(Yes I know this can be done if I switch to a coded email but we're trying to use the tools available)
Any advice is appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Niharika
Solution
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LCSKMiller 

Greetings!

Nice to e-meet you.

Thank you @RJaspal  for looping me in. I am from @Nikhil_Aggarwal 's team and I would like to assist you here with your above query.

For this, you would need to move the Right side image in the module group and need to add the vertical-align:middle; in the Inline styling box same like below screenshot.

Niharika_0-1642747497010.png

Hope that would be helpful.

Thanks

Niharika Goyal

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
RJaspal
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @LCSKMiller ,

@Niharika from our team has provided you with a solution to your query. 
If your query is still unanswered please reply here. I would be happy to assist you further in detail.

If you are satisfied, kindly drop an upvote and mark the query as solved. 

It was our pleasure to connect with you.

Regards,

Rhea Jaspal

0 Upvotes
Niharika
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @LCSKMiller 

Greetings!

Nice to e-meet you.

Thank you @RJaspal  for looping me in. I am from @Nikhil_Aggarwal 's team and I would like to assist you here with your above query.

For this, you would need to move the Right side image in the module group and need to add the vertical-align:middle; in the Inline styling box same like below screenshot.

Niharika_0-1642747497010.png

Hope that would be helpful.

Thanks

Niharika Goyal

LCSKMiller
Contributor

SOLVE

Ah it needed to be wrapped in it's own module group element - thanks!

LCSKMiller
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Rhea and nice to meet you @Nikhil_Aggarwal ! To break down the message below: 

We'd like to force vertical center the image block within the drag and drop on an email template. Traditional inline CSS is currently not working for vertical center.

0 Upvotes
RJaspal
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @LCSKMiller ,

I would like to loop in our Hubspot expert @Nikhil_Aggarwal here. He will be happy to provide a solution to your query. Incase your query remains unanswered, feel free to drop a message or reply here so that I can assist you further on the same.

Regards,

Rhea Jaspal

0 Upvotes