Email Marketing Tool

SafomarAvi

Domains & URLs cannot find the listed content under my account

SOLVE

As per My IT Department, I need to provide them the info as per the article https://knowledge.hubspot.com/email/do-i-need-to-add-hubspot-to-our-spf-record

I cannot find under my profile where this can be found on the portal to my account. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If you don't have access to the domains, your account may not have the necessary privileges or you are on a free account which I do not believe supports this feature.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

If you don't have access to the domains, your account may not have the necessary privileges or you are on a free account which I do not believe supports this feature.

SafomarAvi

SOLVE

Thanks Ben

does this mean if you are on a free account you cannot send yourself your email ads?  you can only access them as test emails?

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can still send emails, but you cannot send them from a custom domain with the validation to say it is coming from you and not Hubspot.  The SPF/DKIM records basically authenticate Hubspot to say they are sending on your behalf instead of just sending from Hubspot.  It gives your email more authority to have the SPF/DKIM setup, but this requires a paid account at an ESP.

0 Upvotes