Email Marketing Tool

JDoty
投稿者

Discrepancy between number of contacts in "Total Recipeints" and the actual sent

解決

Hello,

I'm having trouble resolving a discrepancy between the number of contacts you see in the Total Recipients found in the "Send or Schedule" section of email settings and the Sent To number when reviewing the stats after the email is sent to everyone it's going to send to.

Example: In one email, Hubspot shows my Total Recipients are 2216. I then sent the email. After the email finished sending, it showed that it was Sent to 1476. I checked for "Bounced", and only 6 people were bounced. I couldn't find anything else that would explain the other few hundred people that did not receive the message.

Any ideas on what's causing the Sent to result to be a fraction of the Total Recipients?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
JDoty
解決策
投稿者

Discrepancy between number of contacts in "Total Recipeints" and the actual sent

解決

I think I may have found the reason for the majority of the discrepancy! I didn't realize before that previously Hard Bounced contacts were still on my contact lists. They're still counted in the Total Recipients, too. I made an Active list for all Hard Bounced contacts as described in Delete contacts that hard bounced on marketing emails, and when I added that to the suppression lists, the Total Recipents ended up much closer to that Sent to number. I still have a little more digging to do to make the Total and Sent equal, but this covered nearly everything.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
JDoty
解決策
投稿者

解決

I think I may have found the reason for the majority of the discrepancy! I didn't realize before that previously Hard Bounced contacts were still on my contact lists. They're still counted in the Total Recipients, too. I made an Active list for all Hard Bounced contacts as described in Delete contacts that hard bounced on marketing emails, and when I added that to the suppression lists, the Total Recipents ended up much closer to that Sent to number. I still have a little more digging to do to make the Total and Sent equal, but this covered nearly everything.

sharonlicari
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

thanks for sharing @JDoty 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !