Email Marketing Tool

Isegno
Participant

Designing Email

SOLVE

Hy everyone,

it it possible to copy a part of email marketing and past to another? 

If so, how to do that?

Thanks

Daniele

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Designing Email

SOLVE

Hi @Isegno,

Generally copy/paste is not supported but you can copy some elements, namely text modules and their formatting. The best way to do this is by accessing the source code of text modules by clicking the button shown below. Copy the source code and paste it into the source code editor in the destination template.

source-code-2.png

This only works for text-based modules.

If you want to copy other elements of your email (images, buttons, dividers, social elements, video), your best option would be to clone the original email from the email dashboard.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
LOlivier0

Designing Email

SOLVE

Hi, how do I create the entire background of my email an image, and not just withing the image panel I have created

0 Upvotes
MWeaver94
Participant

Designing Email

SOLVE

Hi there!

Have you tried cloneing your emails? Depending on your ccount setup or how in depth your email template is, I find it easiest to just clone a previous email, and rebuild around the element(s) I'd like to keep.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Designing Email

SOLVE

Hi @Isegno,

Generally copy/paste is not supported but you can copy some elements, namely text modules and their formatting. The best way to do this is by accessing the source code of text modules by clicking the button shown below. Copy the source code and paste it into the source code editor in the destination template.

source-code-2.png

This only works for text-based modules.

If you want to copy other elements of your email (images, buttons, dividers, social elements, video), your best option would be to clone the original email from the email dashboard.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Isegno
Participant

Designing Email

SOLVE

it works!

thanks so much Karsten 😊