Email Marketing Tool

NVejby
Participant

Design unsubscribe all page

SOLVE

Hi all

I really hope you can help me as I am growing quite frustated 😅

I want to change our signatures in hubspot to include a text that links to our unsubscribe pages. However, I can't get the tag to the unsubscribe all link to work properly.

In my settings on the subscription pages I've chosen a page for our simple unsubscribe page (unsubscribe backup page)

NVejby_0-1619687705621.png

but when I use the tag "unsubscribe_link_all" in my design module, it shows a different page:

NVejby_1-1619687813614.png

whereas I want it to show this page (also chosen in the email subscription settings):

NVejby_2-1619687846854.png

How do I find the tag for the right page that I've chosen in my settings?

Or alternatively, where can I find the unsubscribe all page and customize that?

Kind regards,

Nikoline

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @NVejby 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can find here more information regarding the email subscription pages. What you want to show is the Unsubscribe backup page: this page is loaded for visitors who aren't recognized in your contacts database in HubSpot at the time of their visit, and allows visitors to manually enter their information to unsubscribe from future email communications.

The unsubscribe_link_all tag will pull the Subscription preference page: this page features a name and description of each subscription type defined in your email settings. Users can choose which type of email communications they want to receive from your organization or unsubscribe from all communications on this page.

So from what I understand this is expected behaviour - if you feel like something is still not working, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @NVejby 

Thank you for reaching out. 

You can find here more information regarding the email subscription pages. What you want to show is the Unsubscribe backup page: this page is loaded for visitors who aren't recognized in your contacts database in HubSpot at the time of their visit, and allows visitors to manually enter their information to unsubscribe from future email communications.

The unsubscribe_link_all tag will pull the Subscription preference page: this page features a name and description of each subscription type defined in your email settings. Users can choose which type of email communications they want to receive from your organization or unsubscribe from all communications on this page.

So from what I understand this is expected behaviour - if you feel like something is still not working, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes