Email Marketing Tool

CFord7

Deleted section in marketing email appeared when it was sent

SOLVE

Recently when sending a marketing email an extra banner appeared in Outlook Office 365 (Windows) that had previously been deleted from the design.

This resulted in what looked like a double/duplicate footer.

It was only this one client that it occurred for, however, there is no visible way to amend the design as the section had been deleted?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CFord7,

When you're cloning this email send and previewing the email for different clients, does the issue still occur? If so, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support. It looks like you're on an Enterprise subscription and technical support is included. Simply click on the purple help widget at the lower right of the screen in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CFord7,

When you're cloning this email send and previewing the email for different clients, does the issue still occur? If so, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support. It looks like you're on an Enterprise subscription and technical support is included. Simply click on the purple help widget at the lower right of the screen in HubSpot.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes