Email Marketing Tool

CS44

Delete images in my "recently used" folder

SOLVE

The only way I know to access images is to start creating an email campain, i then click add image to view my options.  There are a few i was using just as a test case that I would like to delete, how do I do that....?   -thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AM8
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@CS44 : If you are you using free version of HubSpot, then I suggest you organize your images in folders for easy access. I dont know how to fix the recent images. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.24.26 PM.png

If you are not using the free version then ou can access images from file manager.  

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.25.19 PM.png

Hope this helps

Thank you.

-AM 

#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
AM8
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@CS44 : If you are you using free version of HubSpot, then I suggest you organize your images in folders for easy access. I dont know how to fix the recent images. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.24.26 PM.png

If you are not using the free version then ou can access images from file manager.  

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 6.25.19 PM.png

Hope this helps

Thank you.

-AM 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
0 Upvotes