Email Marketing Tool

Phisher
Colaborador

Delete draft Marketing email

Hello Hubspot Community. I created a few emails to test some tings. They are still in Draft stage. None of them were anythin gspecial, just simple emails. But everytime I tried to delete the draft (one at a time), so my email page isn't all cluttered up, I'd get a message that says"Some of the emails can't be deleted such as customer feedback emails." None of the emails are customer feedback emails. I even tried deleting all the content out of the email and saving the draft, then trying to delete. Same result. Why can't I delete a draft? We have Marketing Starter, Sales Pro. Thank you in advance. 

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
OzgeEkinci
Participante

Hello!

I'm having the same issue, not able to delete draft marketing emails. Any chance of solving this without contacting a Tech Support person? 

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ozge Ekinci 

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @OzgeEkinci 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I do recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support as well, you have access to it with your subscription and it will be easier and faster for you as they can provide real-time assistance for this matter.

Thank you, 

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset

Hi @Phisher 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about the matter you mentioned here.

Thank you!
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !