Email Marketing Tool

zz

Default Footer Content for Separate Brands?

Hello,

I manage multiple brands through my company's Hubspot account. Content-wise, the information contained in emails is practically identical across brands, and the only differences between an email template for brand A versus brand B would be the header and footer. As the addresses listed for both brands are separate, it is very important that each brand has the correct footer. However, there is no difference in the format of the location text. Is there a way to set all email templates for brand A to default to the unique footer information for brand A, and all email templates for brand B to default to the unique footer for brand B?

In case its relevant, we use Marketing Hub Enterprise

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Alex_
Top Contributor

I'm not sure if this is relevant with your issue, but we currently manage multiple brands and have created different subscription types per brand. That gives us the ability to have multiple options within our footer.

Though, doing so updates your email preferences page to reflect those brands. Again, not sure how relevant this is to you and your company's brands, but this can be done through creating multiple subscription types.

Or, like @Jake_Lett had mentioned, you can always create a module with each brand set as a dropdown option.

Jake_Lett
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

One way I have achieved this in the past is by creating a custom module with a choice dropdown menu for each different brand. You could then set your most used brand as the default.

Then each time you create an email you can select what footer you want based on the choice made by the email content editor.

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/building-blocks/module-theme-fields

Jacob Lett

Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer & Web Designer

bootstrapcreative-horizontal-trim.png

Located in Michigan, USA

Need a custom HubSpot template or theme?