Email Marketing Tool

mkarsten
Stratege/Strategin

Deal name - Personalization Token

lösung

I'm creating a post purchase email that will link to a form, to help with a customization process. We'd like to include the order number in the email for easy reference for customers to enter on the form, so that it can be included in a workflow to send internal email notifications to those that need to take next steps.

When I go to the Sales hub, I can see the deal name, which is the order number, as a property, but the deal name isn't a property in the Marketing hub, and it doesn't show as an option for a personalization token.

Is there a way to pull the latest deal name into the Marketing hub for the post purchase email?

We have an Enterpise account, and our development team created the API to pull the order info into the deal properties in the Sales hub from another customized program.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
himanshurauthan
Lösung
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Hello @mkarsten 

Please refer once to these previous thread

Also there is a knowledgebase which can help you for the same.

Hope it helps. Thankyou

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
himanshurauthan
Lösung

lösung

Hello @mkarsten 

Please refer once to these previous thread

Also there is a knowledgebase which can help you for the same.

Hope it helps. Thankyou

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Upvotes
mkarsten
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

While we have an enterprise account for the Marketing Hub, it seems we don't have enough access to the Sales Hub to take advantage of this feature without an upgrade. Thanks @himanshurauthan for the links that helped me identify this limitation. We're adjusting and looking at ways we can work around having the order number in this email.

0 Upvotes