Email Marketing Tool

PhilZ87
Participante

Deal Tokens are no longer selectable in Custom Templates

resolver

Hello,

I think i found a bug in the email creator. When creting an email with a HubSpot template I can select between all existing personalization tokens but when I select custom Templates I only can choose between contact, company, office location and subscription type. 

The Deal Tokens for example are completely gone. 

Please bring this back. It worked before and all our process rely on this working. And if this isn't a Bug, why was this even removed without informing customers?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-19 um 12.30.33.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @PhilZ87 this doesn't solve your issue right now but I found this article updated 08/24/21:

Personalize your content (hubspot.com)

And it states:

"Please note: Deal, Ticket, and Quote personalization tokens can only be used in marketing emails saved for automation. The type of token must match the type of automation. For example, you can only send emails with Deal personalization tokens from deal-based workflows."

A workaround for this moment, would be to create a mirror Contact or Company field. Whatever Deal field you are wanting to use, make a mirror of that field under Contact or Company. Then use a Workflow to find all the Deals with that info and copy the data to the mirror field. I know this is not an ideal solution, however, many of us do this sort of copy/paste throughout our Hubspot system. 

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Crystal_Hopper
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @PhilZ87 this doesn't solve your issue right now but I found this article updated 08/24/21:

Personalize your content (hubspot.com)

And it states:

"Please note: Deal, Ticket, and Quote personalization tokens can only be used in marketing emails saved for automation. The type of token must match the type of automation. For example, you can only send emails with Deal personalization tokens from deal-based workflows."

A workaround for this moment, would be to create a mirror Contact or Company field. Whatever Deal field you are wanting to use, make a mirror of that field under Contact or Company. Then use a Workflow to find all the Deals with that info and copy the data to the mirror field. I know this is not an ideal solution, however, many of us do this sort of copy/paste throughout our Hubspot system. 

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.