Email Marketing Tool

St0pTheInsanity
Teilnehmer/-in

Customize the FROM line in emails

lösung

I would like to customize the FROM line in emails because I want people to recognize the company name.

I would like it to read something like this:

My Name | My Company Name

Any ideas?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
shearn
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Ok, so you're using the CRM emailing side of the software. The From Name is directly connected to your Profile & Preferences which is found in the top right next to your Hub ID.

In Basic Info you can edit your name (last name in this case) to include your company. 

I can't say I've seen anyone do this before, or how it affects other areas of the software, but it's a workaround for what you wish to do. Also note that some characters cannot be entered into this field, such as | 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten
shearn
Autorität

lösung

Within the email editor, you can click Add/Manage next to from name and add a new from name from there.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes
St0pTheInsanity
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Would it be possible to tell the community exactly how you get to that page?  Is it in email campaigns, which is not what I want to do at thispoint.

I am sending unique, personalized emails to new prospects by using the Contacts page.

The idea for adding the company name is brand recognition.

Any ideas? I am using the free (so far) version.

0 Upvotes
shearn
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Ok, so you're using the CRM emailing side of the software. The From Name is directly connected to your Profile & Preferences which is found in the top right next to your Hub ID.

In Basic Info you can edit your name (last name in this case) to include your company. 

I can't say I've seen anyone do this before, or how it affects other areas of the software, but it's a workaround for what you wish to do. Also note that some characters cannot be entered into this field, such as | 

St0pTheInsanity
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Perfect!  Thank you!  I used the hyphen instead of the vertical bar.

0 Upvotes
Mini
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi! Did it help?

I'm trying to add the company name to emails that I'm sending from CRM (sales conversations) because right now it's just an email on a "from field".

0 Upvotes
St0pTheInsanity
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Yes, the solution helped. Just use the hyphen instead of the vetical bar.

0 Upvotes
Mini
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hm, didn't work out for me. 

It still has the part before @ in the from field: http://prntscr.com/m33c8w

There should be another name instead of MEOW. How to do that??

0 Upvotes