Email Marketing Tool

JSaul

Custom simple text module with background image

Hi,

I'm building an email campaign and want to create a consistent header style for sections in my newsletter.  Basically I have some plain text that will serve as the title for each section, but I want to put the text on top of an image that is the same for all sections.  I have an image and I've tried using the module editor, but I can't get it to work properly.  Can anyone provide simple instructions for doing this sort of thing?  Seems rather basic to me.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MMandic

Hi @MiaSrebrnjak,

I tried doing what the blog post you linked said but unfortunately the page where the code is no longer exists (https://github.com/StephanieOG/HubSpotEmailWithBackgroundImage/blob/master/originalhtmlandhubl).

Could you please advise how I would find the code for this or an alternative for adding text over an image?

Thank you in advance!

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh, good catch, thank you @MMandic! I'll ask our team to update the blog article. 

I think this article should have the code you need. Let me know if this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JSaul,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to share this blog post about Email Background Images with you - are you trying to achieve something similar? 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings